Want to Download the Summer Schedule?
Summer Art Camps & Classes
Summer art camps allow students to pursue one area of art in some detail or explore new areas. Our kids’ art program provides a rich variety of art-making opportunities for students age 4 ½ – 18 and includes art for preschoolers, fine art camps, teen camps, workshops and classes.
Summer Camps – Full Week
Our summer art camps allow kids to explore the full variety of art media from drawing still lifes and landscape painting to sculpting with wood and clay or mixed media. The atmosphere is relaxed, fun and social, allowing kids to pursue their own creative bent and focus on a single project to completion. Many students register for multiple weeks and never get bored because the projects vary every week. Above all, they can take the time to develop their own confidence in art making through the consistent exercise of creativity. In addition, we offer extended care.
Summer Classes – Full week
Kids who would like a shorter class or who want to focus on a specific media or art program will enjoy week-long classes. Take your pick of one hour, 1.5 hour, 2 hour and 3 hour class options.
Summer Session – 1 day per week
One day per week art classes throughout summer offer students an experience similar to that of our school year program. For instance, a child could continue with Art Exploration or chose to advance to Fine Art Fundamentals as a trial to see how they might like it. Above all, as teachers and students we cherish the relaxed summer atmosphere and use it as a springboard for creativity.
Summer Policies and FAQ
- Extended care options are available for purchase, including a 5-day discounted extended care fee for both school break camps and summer camps. To purchase extended care after registering for camps, look through your list of upcoming programs in Account, select “view Cart” for the camp you’d like to add extended care to, then ‘Edit’ the program to add on the extended care needed under ‘Extras.’ Extended care can be added up until the Thursday prior to the start of camp. If extended care needs to be added after the Thursday prior, please contact your studio manager for availability. Extended care added on after Thursday is not guaranteed without confirmation from a studio manager.
- A 10% discount is available on week-long camp and class registrations made one month or more prior to start of program. No discounts on extended care or 1 day per week summer session.
- All camps and classes are subject to minimum enrollment numbers. Refunds will be issued for any camp or class cancelled by The Marvegos.
- No credit for missed classes.
- Online registration for a particular week of camp can be made up to Thursday the week before. To register after Thursday for the upcoming week, email your studio manager.