Need to schedule a make-up class?
We understand your child may need to miss a class. Please use this form to request a make-up. You will be contacted via email when we process your makeup request.
Please do not show up at the make-up class until you have a confirmation from a studio manager.
Make-ups can be scheduled during other classes and are subject to availability. Review your studio’s schedule to select your top 2-3 choices. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Parents must fill out a make-up request form online to be eligible for a make-up class. We recommend at least 48 hours’ notice to ensure we have time to reply.
- Missed classes need to be made up within two weeks of the missed class, either after or before an anticipated missed class.
- Missed classes can only be made up during the session in which the class was missed. A make-up cannot be carried over to another session.
- Try to schedule a make-up in the same week as your child’s missed class.
- There are no refunds or credits for missed classes.
- Make-ups are forfeited in cases of no shows, without prior notice, of scheduled makeup classes.
- There are no make-up classes, credits or refunds provided at outreach programs. However, make-up classes for outreach students may be scheduled at a nearby studio.
- All make-ups are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee the same instructor.